The following players were fined this week for actions taken in Week 13, according to various media outlets:
- Broncos LB Von Miller was fined $25,000 for hitting Buccaneers QB Josh Freeman below the knees.
- Packers CB Tramon Williams was fined $21,000 for unnecessary roughness for striking Vikings RB Toby Gerhart in the head/neck area.
- Vikings DE Everson Griffen was fined $15,750 for roughing the passer.
- Vikings LB Jasper Brinkley was fined $7,875 for a facemask penalty.
- Giants DL Linval Joseph was fined $7,875 for yanking Redskins OL Will Montgomery’s leg out of a pile. Montgomery was fined $10,000 for kicking Joseph in response.
- Jaguars DE Jason Babin was fined $21,000 for unnecessary roughness for striking Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick in the head/neck area.
- Bears LB Brian Urlacher was fined $21,000 for unnecessary roughness for a horse-collar tackle.
- Lions DT Nick Fairley was fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle on Colts QB Andrew Luck.
- 49ers S Dashon Goldson was fined $7,875 for roughing the passer.
- 49ers LB NaVorro Bowman was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness.