FAMILIAR TEAMS LEAD THE PACK
We offer up the biggest story lines for the season along with our exclusive, in-depth previews for all 32 teams. Plus, see how the PFW editors believe the division races will shake out.
- The Way We See It
- Power rankings
- Way We Hear It
- Fantasy Football: Fantasy Buzz, Matchups to exploit or avoid, Market watch and draft board
- Handicapper's Corner: Staff selections, Mike Wilkening column
- Week One game previews
- Opinion: Editorial, letters, Publisher's Pen
- Columnists: Kevin Fishbain, Ron Borges
- NFL transactions
- NFList: Playoff rematches in Week One, A-bombs
NEXT ISSUE: September 10, 2012
PFW Online is the electronic version of our Pro Football Weekly print newsmagazine.
We publish 30 issues throughout the year, weekly during the season and monthly during the offseason, and these issues are made available to PFW Online members in PDF format.
Since our electronic edition is always available by 7 p.m. ET on the day that it's published, it's your fastest way to get an issue of Pro Football Weekly.
You'll have access to everything in our print edition in the same familiar look and feel, plus a fully-searchable and easy way to enjoy it.