Panthers DE Julius Peppers has rebounded in a big way from the worst season of his pro career by resuming his place as one of the most feared pass rushers in the league and emerging as a vocal team leader.
QB Ben Roethlisberger’s up-and-down play has left the Steelers’ offense searching for answers as it prepares for the postseason.
BACK IN THE SADDLE
The veteran experience and savvy of QB Kerry Collins arguably have been the missing pieces to a Titans offense that helped produce a league-best 13 victories in 2008.
PAVING THE WAY
The Giants’ offensive line has been an underrated key to the defending champions’ success, protecting Eli Manning and guiding both Brandon Jacobs and Derrick Ward to more than 1,000 rushing yards.
- The Way We See It
- The Way We Hear It
- Opinion: Editorial, letters, Publisher's Pen
- Columnists: Jerry Magee, Ron Borges, Dan Arkush's A-bombs
- Fantasy football: 2009 rankings, Fantasy Doctor
- Handicapper's Corner: Staff selections, Stephen Nover column
- NFL transactions
- Divisional-round game previews
- Wild-card game coverage
- AFC individual stats leaders
- Team statistics
- Team rankings
- NFC individual stats leaders
- Draft feature: Baylor OT Jason Smith
- 2009 NFL draft notes
- NFList: Which team with a coaching vacancy will bounce back best in 2009?
PFW Online is the electronic version of our Pro Football Weekly print newsmagazine.
We publish 30 issues throughout the year, weekly during the season and monthly during the offseason, and these issues are made available to PFW Online members in PDF format.
Since our electronic edition is always available by 7 p.m. ET on the day that it's published, it's your fastest way to get an issue of Pro Football Weekly.
You'll have access to everything in our print edition in the same familiar look and feel, plus a fully-searchable and easy way to enjoy it.