About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated 12:26 p.m. ET on Sunday, Dec. 30
Here are PFW's Week 17 TE rankings:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints vs. Panthers
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots vs. Dolphins
- Jason Witten, Cowboys at Redskins
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Buccaneers
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots vs. Dolphins (UP) INJ
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Bengals
- Greg Olsen, Panthers at Saints
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Colts
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Raiders
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings vs. Packers
- Martellus Bennett, Giants vs. Eagles
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Vikings
- Tony Scheffler, Lions vs. Bears
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Ravens
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Falcons
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars at Titans
- Brent Celek, Eagles at Giants
- Brandon Myers, Raiders at Chargers
- Delanie Walker, 49ers vs. Cardinals
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions vs. Bears (UP)
- Jeff Cumberland, Jets at Bills
- Ben Watson, Browns at Steelers
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Cardinals INJ
- Lance Kendricks, Rams at Seahawks
- Dwayne Allen, Colts vs. Texans
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins at Patriots
- Garrett Graham, Texans at Colts
- Coby Fleener, Colts vs. Texans
- David Thomas, Saints vs. Panthers
- James Casey, Texans at Colts
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins vs. Cowboys
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Rams
- Anthony McCoy, Seahawks vs. Rams
- Craig Stevens, Titans vs. Jaguars
- Kellen Davis, Bears at Lions
- Will Heller, Lions vs. Bears
- Michael Hoomanawanui, Patriots vs. Dolphins
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs, Chiefs at Broncos INJ
Not listed: Scott Chandler, Bills; Rob Housler, Dustin Keller, Jets; Cardinals; Heath Miller, Steelers
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.