Updated 3:03 p.m. ET on Sunday, Dec. 30
Here are the notable players who are inactive and active for the Week 17 late-afternoon slate of games.
- Broncos KR Trindon Holliday and CB Tracy Porter are inactive for Sunday's game against the Chiefs. OG Chris Kuper is active.
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is active for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. CBs Alfonzo Dennard and Marquice Cole are inactive.
- Packers WR Randall Cobb, DB Charles Woodson, RB James Starks and WR Donald Driver are inactive for Sunday's game against the Vikings, but WR Jordy Nelson is active.
- Seahawks LB Leroy Hill is inactive for Sunday's game against the Rams.
Here are the notable players who are inactive and active for the Week 17 early slate of games.
- For the Giants, DE Justin Tuck, S Kenny Phillips, CB Prince Amukamara and WR Hakeem Nicks are all active. The Giants need to beat the Eagles and get help to get into the playoffs.
- Jaguars RB Montell Owens (knee) is inactive for Sunday’s game against the Titans. Richard Murphy will start at running back, Jacksonville’s fifth starting back this season.
- Bengals CBs Jason Allen and Terence Newman and WR Dane Sanzenbacher are inactive for Sunday’s game against the Ravens.
- Panthers QB Jimmy Clausen, RB Jonathan Stewart and DE Greg Hardy are inactive for Sunday’s game against the Saints.
- Jets QB Greg McElroy, LB Bryan Thomas, TE Dustin Keller and WR Chaz Schilens are inactive for Sunday’s game against the Bills.
- For the Texans, OLB Brooks Reed, CB Alan Ball and CB Stanford Routt are inactive. If the Texans beat the Colts, they clinch the top seed in the AFC playoffs.
- The Ravens are resting key players on Sunday, with Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, Marshal Yanda, Bernard Pollard and Tandon Doss all inactive. Ray Rice and Joe Flacco are expected to only see a limited amount of snaps.
- Bears LB Brian Urlacher, S Chris Conte, LB Blake Costanzo and RB Armando Allen are inactive for Sunday’s game against the Lions. Chicago needs a win and a Vikings loss to make the playoffs.