1. Denver Broncos: Von Miller gets franchise record for sacks in a season in 10th straight win.
2. Atlanta Falcons: Matt Ryan has completed 80 percent of his passes past two games.
3. New England Patriots: Can’t forget they’ll have Rob Gronkowski for the playoffs.
4. San Francisco 49ers: Defensive holes showing: allowed 76 points in past two games.
5. Green Bay Packers: Thrashing of Titans was first double-digit win since Week Nine.
6. Seattle Seahawks: Wilson turned Rookie of the Year conversation into three-horse race.
7. Houston Texans: Have allowed more than 20 points in four of last six games.
8. Washington Redskins: How will NFC’s hottest team fare on biggest stage in Week 17?
9. Baltimore Ravens: Ended losing streak in emphatic fashion with win over Giants.
10. Cincinnati Bengals: Back-to-back playoff trips for first time since 1981-82.
11. Indianapolis Colts: From 2-14 to a playoff spot, and Chuck Pagano returns next week.
12. Minnesota Vikings: Defense had best performance of the season at a perfect time.
13. Chicago Bears: That’s the Bears’ “D” we’re used to; still need win, help to make playoffs.
14. Dallas Cowboys: Another big day for Dez, but defensive breakdowns cost them.
15. New York Giants: Outscored 67-14 in last two games; playoff hopes on life support.
16. New Orleans Saints: Brees back in form: seven TDs and no INTs in last two games.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Futures of Mendenhall, Haley to be watched closely this offseason.
18. St. Louis Rams: Impressive rookie season for CB Janoris Jenkins: four defensive TDs.
19. Miami Dolphins: S Reshad Jones (four INTs) quietly putting together Pro Bowl season.
20. Carolina Panthers: Too little, too late for playoffs, but maybe enough for Rivera’s job.
21. San Diego: Chargers Signing Danario Alexander (six TDs) their best move this season.
22. New York Jets: Greg McElroy greeted by 11 sacks in his first career start.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Freeman has as many INTs in last two games (eight) as first 13.
24. Cleveland Browns: Bad loss to Denver made worse with injuries to Weeden, Richardson.
25. Buffalo Bills: Run defense is miserable again — 452 yards allowed past two weeks.
26. Detroit Lions: With Megatron getting the record, Lions can focus on playing spoiler.
27. Arizona Cardinals: Brian Hoyer didn’t show much in Arizona’s QB carousel.
28. Philadelphia Eagles: Can deliver knockout blow to rival Giants with win in Week 17.
29. Tennessee Titans: 55-7 drubbing the fifth loss by at least three touchdowns this season.
30. Oakland Raiders: McFadden rushed for less than 35 yards for fifth time this year.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: Defense’s performance vs. Pats provides hope for the future.
32. Kansas City Chiefs: Rushed for 352 yards, and lost. Luckily, only one game left.