About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated 12:19 p.m. ET, Sunday, Dec. 22
Here are PFW's Week 16 TE rankings:
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots at Jaguars
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Cowboys
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Saints
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons at Lions
- Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Bengals
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Raiders
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens vs. Giants
- Owen Daniels, Texans vs. Vikings
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals at Steelers
- Martellus Bennett, Giants at Ravens
- Brandon Myers, Raiders at Panthers
- Antonio Gates, Chargers at Jets
- Jermichael Finley, Packers vs. Titans
- Vernon Davis, 49ers at Seahawks
- Tony Scheffler, Lions vs. Falcons
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Redskins
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Texans
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers vs. Rams
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Bills
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos vs. Browns
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars vs. Patriots
- Scott Chandler, Bills at Dolphins
- Jeff Cumberland, Jets vs. Chargers
- Ben Watson, Browns at Bengals
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos vs. Browns
- Dwayne Allen, Colts at Chiefs
- Coby Fleener, Colts at Chiefs
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins at Eagles
- Lance Kendricks, Rams at Buccaneers
- Rob Housler, Cardinals vs. Bears INJ
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. 49ers
- Craig Stevens, Titans at Packers
- James Casey, Texans vs. Vikings
- Delanie Walker, 49ers at Seahawks
- Garrett Graham, Texans vs. Vikings
- Anthony McCoy, Seahawks vs. 49ers
- Kellen Davis, Bears at Cardinals
Not listed: Charles Clay, Dolphins; Rob Gronkowski, Patriots; Clay Harbor, Eagles; Dustin Keller, Jets; Tony Moeaki, Chiefs; Brandon Pettigrew, Lions
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.