About the Author
Recent posts by Kevin Fishbain
Updated 2:53 p.m. ET on Sunday, Dec. 16
Here are the live Week 15 fantasy injury updates for the late-afternoon slate of games:
- Bills WR Donald Jones is inactive, and rookie T.J. Graham will start for him. Buffalo has tried to get Graham more involved in the offense, but it's not a good matchup vs. Seattle's defense.
- As expected, Lions TE Brandon Pettigrew is inactive. Will Heller will start in his place, but Tony Scheffler is the fantasy option to consider.
- Chargers RB Ronnie Brown is inactive, look for Jackie Battle to serve as Ryan Mathews' backup and likely get touches near the goal line.
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant is active, despite a finger injury. He may be limited, but still worthy of a start in most fantasy lineups.
Here are the live Week 15 fantasy injury updates for the early slate of games:
- Falcons WR Roddy White (knee) is active and will start in Sunday’s game against the Giants after being listed as questionable. White should be in all fantasy starting lineups in what could be a high-scoring game, as the Giants are without CB Prince Amukamara.
- Rams WR Danny Amendola (foot) is active for Sunday’s game against the Vikings. As a favorite target of Sam Bradford, Amendola has extra value in PPR leagues.
- Redskins QB Robert Griffin III (knee) is inactive for Sunday’s game against the Browns. Rookie Kirk Cousins will start, and Rex Grossman will be his backup. Griffin’s injury could have a negative effect on the fantasy value of WR Pierre Garcon, but may allow more touches for RB Alfred Morris.
- As expected, Packers WR Jordy Nelson (hamstring) is out for Sunday’s game against the Bears. WRs Greg Jennings, James Jones and Randall Cobb are all viable fantasy options against a Bears defense without CB Tim Jennings. WR Donald Driver is also inactive.
- Saints RB Chris Ivory (hamstring) is out as expected for Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers. Pierre Thomas, Darren Sproles and Mark Ingram will handle the touches out of the backfield for New Orleans.