About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated 4:57 p.m. ET, Friday, Dec. 14
Here are PFW's Week 15 TE rankings:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints vs. Buccaneers
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots vs. 49ers
- Owen Daniels, Texans vs. Colts
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Giants
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Steelers
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens vs. Broncos
- Heath Miller, Steelers at Cowboys
- Brandon Myers, Raiders vs. Chiefs
- Martellus Bennett, Giants at Falcons
- Greg Olsen, Panthers at Chargers
- Vernon Davis, 49ers at Patriots (UP)
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals at Eagles
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Rams
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Panthers
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Saints
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at Cardinals
- Scott Chandler, Bills vs. Seahawks
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars at Dolphins
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Bears
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos at Ravens
- Ben Watson, Browns vs. Redskins
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos at Ravens
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs at Raiders
- Coby Fleener, Colts at Texans
- Dwayne Allen, Colts at Texans
- Clay Harbor, Eagles vs. Bengals
- Zach Miller, Seahawks at Bills
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Jaguars
- Anthony McCoy, Seahawks at Bills
- Jeff Cumberland, Jets at Titans
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins at Browns
- Craig Stevens, Titans vs. Jets
- Lance Kendricks, Rams vs. Vikings
- Garrett Graham, Texans vs. Colts
- James Casey, Texans vs. Colts
- Charles Clay, Dolphins vs. Jaguars
- Rob Housler, Cardinals vs. Lions (DOWN) INJ
- Kellen Davis, Bears vs. Packers
- Delanie Walker, 49ers at Patriots
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions at Cardinals INJ
- Dustin Keller, Jets at Titans INJ
Not listed: Brent Celek, Eagles; Jared Cook, Titans; Rob Gronkowski, Patriots
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.