The following players were fined on Friday for actions taken in Week 14, according to various media outlets.
- Giants CB Prince Amukamara was fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle of Saints RB Pierre Thomas.
- Jets DE Quinton Coples was fined $15,000 for unnecessary roughness for a facemask penalty on Jaguars QB Chad Henne.
- Lions OT Gosder Cherilus was fined $10,000 for a chop block.
- Bears CB Charles Tillman was fined $7,875 for a late hit.
- Cowboys LB Ernie Sims was fined $15,750 for an unnecessary roughness penalty for striking Bengals WR Marvin Jones in the head and neck area.