The NFL fined the following players this week for actions taken in Week 12 games, according to various media outlets:
- Packers S Jerron McMillan was fined $21,000 for unnecessary roughness for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Giants TE Martellus Bennett.
- Bears QB Jay Cutler was fined $10,000 for taunting for flipping the ball at Vikings CB A.J. Jefferson.
- Bears LB Brian Urlacher was fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle of Vikings RB Adrian Peterson.
- Bears DT Henry Melton was fined $7.875 for grabbing Peterson’s face mask.
- Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall was fined $35,750 — $20,000 for a horse-collar tackle and $15,750 for a late hit.
- Cowboys CB Mike Jenkins was fined $7,875 for unnecessary roughness for elbowing Redskins WR Pierre Garcon.
- Texans DE J.J. Watt was fined $15,750 for hitting Lions QB Matthew Stafford in the head/neck area.
- Texans CB Brandon Harris was fined $21,000 for unnecessary roughness for a hit on a defenseless receiver on a punt return.
- Lions WR Stefan Logan was fined $7,875 for unnecessary roughness for grabbing a face mask.
- Saints DT Brodrick Bunkley was fined $20,000 for kicking 49ers OG Alex Boone in the helmet.
- Ravens WR Anquan Boldin was fined $7,875 for unnecessary roughness for a late hit.
- Panthers RB Mike Tolbert was fined $21,000 for an illegal blind-side hit on Eagles LB Casey Matthews.
- Seahawks S Earl Thomas was fined $15,750 for unnecessary roughness for a hit to the head of Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill.
- Rams DE Chris Long was fined $15,750 for unnecessary roughness for a hit to the head of Cardinals QB Ryan Lindley.
- Bengals OT Andrew Whitworth and Raiders D-linemen Desmond Bryant, Lamarr Houston, Tommy Kelly and Matt Shaughnessy were each fined $26,250 for fighting.