About the Author
Recent posts by Kevin Fishbain
Updated 2:56 p.m. ET on Sunday, Nov. 25
Here are the live fantasy injury updates for the late-afternoon slate of games in Week 12:
- In a surprise, Rams WR Danny Amendola (foot), who did not practice all week and was listed as doubtful, is active for Sunday's game against the Cardinals. He will likely be limited, but remains one of Sam Bradford's favorite targets.
- RB Darren Sproles (hand) returns to the lineup on Sunday in the Saints' game against the 49ers. He should get his targets, but it's not a favorable matchup vs. San Francisco's defense.
- Ravens TE Dennis Pitta (concussion) is active for Sunday's game against the Chargers, though he is not considered a strong fantasy start this week.
- Chargers WR Eddie Royal (hamstring) is inactive, though Philip Rivers' top three targets are Danario Alexander, Malcom Floyd and Antonio Gates.
Here are the live fantasy injury updates for the early slate of games in Week 12:
- Falcons WR Julio Jones (ankle) is active for Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers after being listed as questionable. He should be in all fantasy starting lineups.
- Bears QB Jay Cutler (concussion) is active and starting in Sunday’s game against Minnesota, with Jason Campbell as his backup. Cutler should only be starting in two-QB fantasy leagues, or as a bye-week or injury fill-in.
- New Steelers WR Plaxico Burress is active, and Antonio Brown (ankle) and Jerricho Cotchery (ribs) are inactive. Emmanuel Sanders and Mike Wallace will get the main targets from QB Charlie Batch, though Burress could be used in the red zone.
- Vikings WR Percy Harvin (ankle) is out, as expected, for Sunday’s game against the Bears. That increases the fantasy value of TE Kyle Rudolph and WR Jerome Simpson.
- Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno is active for the first time since Week Two, and he is reportedly starting, ahead of Ronnie Hillman and Lance Ball, with Willis McGahee out for the regular season. Fantasy owners should keep an eye on this backfield rotation, and Moreno will be a hot pickup this week if he sees the majority of the touches.
- Bengals WR Andrew Hawkins (knee) is out for Sunday’s game against the Raiders, making rookie WR Mohamed Sanu a fantasy option. Sanu had a receiving touchdown last week.