About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Saturday, Nov. 24, 10:02 a.m. ET
Here are PFW's Week 12 QB rankings:
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins at Cowboys
- Matt Ryan, Falcons at Buccaneers
- Tom Brady, Patriots at Jets
- Peyton Manning, Broncos at Chiefs
- Drew Brees, Saints vs. 49ers
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Giants
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Raiders
- Tony Romo, Cowboys vs. Redskins
- Andrew Luck, Colts vs. Bills
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers vs. Falcons
- Carson Palmer, Raiders at Bengals
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Eagles
- Matthew Stafford, Lions vs. Texans
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills at Colts
- Eli Manning, Giants vs. Packers
- Chad Henne, Jaguars vs. Titans
- Colin Kaepernick, 49ers at Saints
- Joe Flacco, Ravens at Chargers
- Matt Schaub, Texans at Lions
- Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Ravens
- Jake Locker, Titans at Jaguars
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks at Dolphins
- Mark Sanchez, Jets vs. Patriots
- Jay Cutler, Bears vs. Vikings (DOWN) INJ
- Brandon Weeden, Browns vs. Steelers
- Christian Ponder, Vikings at Bears
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins vs. Seahawks
- Sam Bradford, Rams at Cardinals
- Nick Foles, Eagles vs. Panthers
- Brady Quinn, Chiefs vs. Broncos
- Ryan Lindley, Cardinals vs. Rams
- Charlie Batch, Steelers at Browns
- Alex Smith, 49ers at Saints INJ
- Michael Vick, Eagles vs. Panthers INJ
Not listed: Kevin Kolb, Cardinals; Byron Leftwich, Steelers; Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.