About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Saturday, Nov. 24, 10:02 a.m. ET
Here are PFW's Week 12 TE rankings:
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons at Buccaneers
- Jimmy Graham, Saints vs. 49ers
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Redskins
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots at Jets
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Lions
- Vernon Davis, 49ers at Saints
- Brandon Myers, Raiders at Bengals
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Raiders
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Ravens
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Eagles
- Dwayne Allen, Colts vs. Bills
- Dustin Keller, Jets vs. Patriots
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Bears (UP)
- Scott Chandler, Bills at Colts
- Heath Miller, Steelers at Browns
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions vs. Texans
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars vs. Titans
- Brent Celek, Eagles at Panthers
- Martellus Bennett, Giants vs. Packers
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Giants
- Jared Cook, Titans at Jaguars
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos at Chiefs
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos at Chiefs
- Garrett Graham, Texans at Lions
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Falcons
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins vs. Cowboys
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs vs. Broncos (DOWN) INJ
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Seahawks
- James Casey, Texans at Lions
- Tony Scheffler, Lions vs. Texans
- Zach Miller, Seahawks at Dolphins
- Ed Dickson, Ravens at Chargers
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Chargers (UP)
- Ben Watson, Browns vs. Steelers
- Rob Housler, Cardinals vs. Rams
- Lance Kendricks, Rams at Cardinals INJ
- Charles Clay, Dolphins vs. Seahawks
- Visanthe Shiancoe, Patriots at Jets
- Coby Fleener, Colts vs. Bills INJ
- Kellen Davis, Bears vs. Vikings (DOWN) INJ
- Todd Heap, Cardinals vs. Rams INJ
Not listed: Rob Gronkowski, Patriots
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.