1. Houston Texans: Disappointing display by the defense; Schaub, Johnson saved the day.
2. Atlanta Falcons: Doubt in Atlanta seeping in after a rough early showing vs. Arizona.
3. San Francisco 49ers: QB controversy? Kaepernick looked great on Monday night.
4. Green Bay Packers: Young DBs Hayward, McMillian continue to step up in big way.
5. New England Patriots: Opportunistic “D” now has 13 INTs and 14 fumble recoveries.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Jacoby Jones making a run at pick-up of the year: three return TDs.
7. Chicago Bears: O-line embarrassed, defense steamrolled on bad night in San Fran.
8. Denver Broncos: Von Miller’s 23 TFLs already have surpassed his total from ’11 (19).
9. Pittsburgh Steelers: Don’t be so quick to knock Batch: Started in 27-0 win last year.
10. Seattle Seahawks: Taking league’s longest road trip of the season to play Miami.
11. New York Giants: Late-season success gets tested this year with tough schedule.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Comeback Bucs one of league’s most entertaining teams.
13. New Orleans Saints: Have the offense to make a run, but remaining schedule is brutal.
14. Minnesota Vikings: Five of last six games vs. Bears, Packers and Texans? That’s cruel.
15. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck has 14 turnovers on the road and only three at home.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Romo’s November magic (21-3 record) key for Dallas’ playoff hopes.
17. Cincinnati Bengals: Quietly back in playoff hunt after taking care of business vs. Chiefs.
18. Washington Redskins: RG3 might be back in Rookie of the Year lead after four TDs.
19. Detroit Lions: Drafting Ryan Broyles looks smart considering the Titus Young drama.
20. New York Jets: Sanchez had second-highest completion percentage of career in win.
21. Miami Dolphins: Combined record of their next three opponents: 20-9-1.
22. Arizona Cardinals: Getting Wells back should help run game, but QB issues remain.
23. San Diego Chargers: Rivers gave false hope with no INTs in Week One; has 14 since.
24. Buffalo Bills: Red-zone struggles remain, but defense made big plays to beat Dolphins.
25. Tennessee Titans: Two matchups with Jax, one with Indy could set up for strong finish.
26. St. Louis Rams: Steven Jackson had only four second-half carries in loss to Jets.
27. Philadelphia Eagles: Might not be thrilled to be shown on “Monday Night Football.”
28. Cleveland Browns: Pass rush notched seven sacks, 10 QB hits, but it wasn’t enough.
29. Oakland Raiders: If it’s any consolation, FB Marcel Reece playing well in expanded role.
30. Carolina Panthers: Bright spot: rookie Luke Kuechly is third in the league in tackles.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: If Henne keeps playing well, will Jags fans be asking “what if?”
32. Kansas City Chiefs: Anemic offense, disappointing “D” on full display in loss to Bengals.