Recap of Friday's NFL fines
Posted By PFW staff
The following players were fined this week for actions taken in Week 10 games, according to various media outlets:
- Patriots LB Brandon Spikes was fined $25,000 for his hit on Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Patriots CB Alfonzo Dennard was fined $7,875 for a late hit on Fitzpatrick.
- Patriots LB Jerod Mayo was fined $10,000 for a late hit on Bills RB C.J. Spiller.
- 49ers DL Ray McDonald was fined $21,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Rams QB Sam Bradford.
- Dolpins OG Richie Incognito was fined $10,000 for a late hit in Miami’s loss to the Titans.
- Vikings LB Jasper Brinkley was fined $21,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Lions WR Calvin Johnson.
- Lions WR Ryan Broyles was fined $10,000 for an illegal crackback block on Vikings CB Antoine Winfield.
- Raiders LB Aaron Curry was fined $23,625 for two personal foul penalties.
- Raiders LB Phillip Wheeler was fined $7,875 for a facemask penalty on Ravens RB Ray Rice.
- Jaguars DL Terrance Knighton was fined $25,000 for a late hit on Colts QB Andrew Luck.
- Jaguars S Dawan Landry was fined $10,000 for a hit on Luck.
- Colts LB Jerry Hughes was fined $21,000 for a late hit on Jaguars QB Blaine Gabbert.
- Chiefs LB Justin Houston was fined $7,875 for unsportsmanlike conduct when he started a group celebration in the endzone.
- Bengals LB Rey Maulaluga was fined $15,750 for striking Giants WR Domenik Hixon in the head and neck area.
- Broncos DT Kevin Vickerson was fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle of Panthers QB Cam Newton.
- Broncos OLB Von Miller was fined $21,000 for striking Newton below the knee.