About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Saturday, Nov. 17, 9:55 a.m. ET
Byes: Minnesota, N.Y. Giants, Seattle, Tennessee.
Here are PFW's Week 11 QB rankings:
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Lions
- Drew Brees, Saints at Raiders
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Colts
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins vs. Eagles
- Peyton Manning, Broncos vs. Chargers
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Cardinals
- Matthew Stafford, Lions vs. Packers
- Cam Newton, Panthers vs. Buccaneers
- Tony Romo, Cowboys vs. Browns
- Andrew Luck, Colts at Patriots
- Carson Palmer, Raiders vs. Saints
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Panthers
- Andy Dalton, Bengals at Chiefs
- Philip Rivers, Chargers at Broncos
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills vs. Dolphins
- Matt Schaub, Texans vs. Jaguars
- Joe Flacco, Ravens at Steelers
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins at Bills
- Brandon Weeden, Browns at Cowboys
- Nick Foles, Eagles at Redskins
- Alex Smith, 49ers vs. Bears
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Jets
- John Skelton, Cardinals at Falcons
- Matt Cassel, Chiefs vs. Bengals
- Byron Leftwich, Steelers vs. Ravens
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars at Texans
- Mark Sanchez, Jets at Rams
Not listed: Jay Cutler, Bears; Brady Quinn, Chiefs; Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers; Michael Vick, Eagles
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.