About the Author
Recent posts by Kevin Fishbain
Here are the key fantasy injury updates for players in the early Week 10 games.
- Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle) is inactive for Sunday’s game against the Bills, which is a blow to fantasy owners, as he had a favorable matchup vs. Buffalo. The Patriots did activate Visanthe Shiancoe from the short-term injured reserve list, but it is too early to consider putting him in fantasy lineups. Hernandez’s absence increases the opportunities for the other Patriots pass catchers.
- As expected, Vikings WR Percy Harvin (ankle) is inactive for Sunday’s game vs. the Lions. Minnesota’s top playmaker outside Adrian Peterson, Harvin is having a solid fantasy season. Look for Christian Ponder to try to get TE Kyle Rudolph and WR Jerome Simpson more looks.
- Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw, who was questionable with a foot injury, is active for Sunday’s game against the Bengals and should be in all lineups.
- As expected, Raiders RBs Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson are inactive on Sunday for Oakland’s game against the Ravens. RB Taiwan Jones and FB Marcel Reece will handle the carries.
- Lions WR Calvin Johnson (knee) is active after being listed as questionable. Megatron should be in all fantasy lineups.
- Saints RB Darren Sproles (hand) is out as expected. Mark Ingram, Pierre Thomas and Chris Ivory will get the carries against the Falcons.