Updated Saturday, Nov. 10 at 12:14 p.m. ET
Byes: Arizona, Cleveland, Green Bay, Washington
Here are PFW's Week 10 PK rankings:
- Matt Bryant, Falcons at Saints
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots vs. Bills
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants at Bengals
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers vs. Chiefs
- Justin Tucker, Ravens vs. Raiders
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Panthers
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders at Ravens
- David Akers, 49ers vs. Rams
- Blair Walsh, Vikings vs. Lions
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins vs. Titans
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers vs. Chargers
- Jason Hanson, Lions at Vikings
- Robbie Gould, Bears vs. Texans
- Mike Nugent, Bengals vs. Giants
- Shayne Graham, Texans at Bears
- Garrett Hartley, Saints vs. Falcons
- Nick Novak, Chargers at Buccaneers
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks vs. Jets
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys at Eagles
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts at Jaguars
- Alex Henery, Eagles vs. Cowboys
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams at 49ers
- Justin Medlock, Panthers vs. Broncos
- Rob Bironas, Titans at Dolphins
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars vs. Colts
- Nick Folk, Jets at Seahawks
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs at Steelers
- Rian Lindell, Bills at Patriots
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.