About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Saturday, Nov. 3 at 12:22 p.m. ET
Byes: New England, N.Y. Jets, St. Louis, San Francisco
Here are PFW's Week Nine PK rankings:
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders vs. Buccaneers
- Shayne Graham, Texans vs. Bills
- Matt Bryant, Falcons vs. Cowboys
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks vs. Vikings
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants vs. Steelers
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Bengals
- Jason Hanson, Lions at Jaguars
- Mason Crosby, Packers vs. Cardinals
- Robbie Gould, Bears at Titans
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers at Raiders
- Garrett Hartley, Saints vs. Eagles
- Kai Forbath, Redskins vs. Panthers
- Nick Novak, Chargers vs. Chiefs
- Alex Henery, Eagles at Saints
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys at Falcons
- Mike Nugent, Bengals vs. Broncos
- Justin Tucker, Ravens at Browns
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers at Giants
- Rob Bironas, Titans vs. Bears
- Justin Medlock, Panthers at Redskins
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins at Colts
- Phil Dawson, Browns vs. Ravens
- Blair Walsh, Vikings at Seahawks
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs at Chargers
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts vs. Dolphins
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars vs. Lions
- Jay Feely, Cardinals at Packers
- Rian Lindell, Bills at Texans
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.