1. Atlanta Falcons: Potentially the least talked about 7-0 team ever?
2. Houston Texans: Andre Johnson has one more catch, 28 more yards than Owen Daniels.
3. New York Giants: Cruz won’t miss Dallas: eight catches on 19 targets in two games.
4. Chicago Bears: Jennings bailed out Bears, saving them from a letdown loss.
5. San Francisco 49ers: Smiths, Alex and Aldon, shined in dominant “MNF” win.
6. Green Bay Packers: Injury-riddled Pack survive a scare from the Jaguars.
7. New England Patriots: Brady had his best game, as did the “D” in a London rout.
8. Denver Broncos: Manning since Week Three: 14 touchdowns, one interception.
9. Baltimore Ravens: Game in Cleveland far from a gimme the way both teams have played.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers: Back-to-back solid wins despite key players out with injuries.
11. Miami Dolphins: Way Miami’s playing, Joe Philbin is early Coach of the Year candidate.
12. Minnesota Vikings: Tough upcoming schedule makes Thursday’s loss look worse.
13. Seattle Seahawks: Worst defensive outing of the season as road struggles continue.
14. Detroit Lions: Young, Broyles shine while Megatron shut down again.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Vick or Foles? How about fixing that defense first.
16. Arizona Cardinals: Offense could do nothing vs. 49ers; only seven rushing yards.
17. Dallas Cowboys: Romo brought them back, but poor game management did them in.
18. Washington Redskins: Can’t have dropped passes and expect to win on the road.
19. San Diego Chargers: Have gone six quarters without a touchdown.
20. Indianapolis Colts: Averaged 29 points allowed in first five games; 26 total in last two.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Doug Martin averaging 155.7 total yards in last three games.
22. Cincinnati Bengals: No picnic for Cincy to return from bye to play Peyton and company.
23. New York Jets: Unusual to see special-teams mistakes from Mike Westhoff’s crew.
24. Oakland Raiders: Defense notched 11 QB hits, forced three turnovers in win over K.C.
25. St. Louis Rams: Givens gave them a gift to open the game, but Pats were way too strong.
26. New Orleans Saints: Historically bad defense doesn’t get a reprieve next week vs. Philly.
27. Buffalo Bills: Mario Williams can expect the microscope to stay on him post-wrist surgery.
28. Tennessee Titans: Jared Cook went from breakout-year candidate to trade requester.
29. Cleveland Browns: Richardson returned to form in a big way to get Cleveland win No. 2.
30. Carolina Panthers: Like so often last year, huge game by Steve Smith wasted in loss.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: Give credit where it’s due: gritty effort in loss to Green Bay.
32. Kansas City Chiefs: Most embarrassing stat has to be only five carries for Charles.