About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Friday, Oct. 26, 9:02 p.m. ET
Byes: Baltimore, Bufalo, Cincinnati, Houston.
Here are PFW's Week Eight TE rankings:
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots at Rams INJ
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons at Eagles
- Antonio Gates, Chargers at Browns
- Vernon Davis, 49ers at Cardinals
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Broncos (DOWN) INJ
- Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Redskins
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings vs. Buccaneers
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Giants
- Martellus Bennett, Giants at Cowboys
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Falcons
- Dustin Keller, Jets vs. Dolphins
- Jermichael Finley, Packers vs. Jaguars
- Greg Olsen, Panthers at Bears
- Brandon Myers, Raiders at Chiefs
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos vs. Saints
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions vs. Seahawks
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos vs. Saints
- Jared Cook, Titans vs. Colts
- Coby Fleener, Colts at Titans
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins at Steelers
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars at Packers
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins at Jets
- Dwayne Allen, Colts at Titans
- Lance Kendricks, Rams vs. Patriots
- David Thomas, Saints at Broncos (UP)
- Chris Cooley, Redskins at Steelers
- Jordan Cameron, Browns vs. Chargers
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Vikings
- Ben Watson, Browns vs. Chargers
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs vs. Raiders
- Zach Miller, Seahawks at Lions
- Rob Housler, Cardinals vs. 49ers
- Tony Scheffler, Lions vs. Seahawks
- Kellen Davis, Bears vs. Panthers
- Charles Clay, Dolphins at Jets
- Daniel Fells, Patriots at Rams (ADDED)
- Craig Stevens, Titans vs. Colts
- Todd Heap, Cardinals vs. 49ers INJ
- Steve Maneri, Chiefs vs. Raiders (DOWN) INJ
- Travis Beckum, Giants at Cowboys INJ
Not listed: Fred Davis, Redskins; Aaron Hernandez, Patriots
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.