1. Atlanta Falcons: O-line will need to keep up strong play vs. Eagles’ D-ends.
2. Houston Texans: Bounced back from loss to Pack; proved AFC supremacy with rout.
3. New York Giants: Eli again proves he’s the most clutch quarterback in the league.
4. Chicago Bears: Cutler, defense showed toughness in solid win on national stage.
5. San Francisco 49ers: Doing what they do best — beat you with the run, ferocious “D.”
6. Green Bay Packers: Loss of Woodson big for an already banged-up defense.
7. New England Patriots: Managed to not blow another fourth-quarter lead, barely.
8. Baltimore Ravens: O-line not helping Flacco: sacked 13 times in last four games.
9. Minnesota Vikings: Defense dominates: seven sacks, one pick-six, fumble recovery.
10. Denver Broncos: Peyton should be salivating for opportunity to throw vs. Saints’ “D.”
11. Seattle Seahawks: Wilson embodies his team — struggles on the road, solid at home.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers: “Next man up” Jonathan Dwyer rushes for 122 yards in win.
13. Philadelphia Eagles: Focus was on “D” with Castillo firing, but pressure’s on Vick.
14. San Diego Chargers: Have been outscored 31-0 in past two fourth quarters.
15. Miami Dolphins: Moved into second place during bye; revenge opportunity in Week Eight.
16. Washington Redskins: RG3 shines again, but turnovers too costly in close loss.
17. Arizona Cardinals: Injury-riddled offense is asking too much of Ray Horton’s defense.
18. Dallas Cowboys: Managed only one offensive TD vs. weak Carolina defense.
19. New York Jets: Getting TE Keller back in form a huge help to the offense.
20. Detroit Lions: More special-teams, offensive miscues; disappointing season continues.
21. New Orleans Saints: Will Vitt’s return help spark team and improve the defense?
22. St. Louis Rams: Tough scheduling to face Pats in London after falling to Packers.
23. Cincinnati Bengals: Their 185 yards of offense vs. Steelers lowest since November ’10.
24. Tennessee Titans: If Chris Johnson played Buffalo every week, he’d actually be CJ2K.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Offense lit it up, but still left points on the field.
26. Indianapolis Colts: Run “D” steps up in a big way, puts Indy in early AFC wild-card talk.
27. Buffalo Bills: Wannstedt and his defense have a lot of work to do during bye week.
28. Oakland Raiders: It wasn’t pretty, but Raiders certainly will take wins when they can.
29. Carolina Panthers: Firing of Hurney could be first shoe to drop in Carolina.
30. Cleveland Browns: Weeden, Gordon heating up, but running game got bottled up.
31. Kansas City Chiefs: It’s Brady Quinn’s turn — how unready is Ricky Stanzi?
32. Jacksonville Jaguars: Insult to injury —blew lead, lost game, lost MJD, Gabbert.