Live Week Seven fantasy injury updates
Posted By Kevin Fishbain
Updated 3:10 p.m. ET on Sunday, Oct. 21
Here are the live Week Seven fantasy injury updates for the late-afternoon Sunday games:
- Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle) is active after being listed as questionable. He is one of the top fantasy tight ends this week.
- Jets RB Joe McKnight (ankle) is active and RB Bilal Powell (shoulder) is inactive. McKnight will be Shonn Greene's backup, but may not see much action. Jonathan Grimes could see extra work on third downs, along with Tim Tebow.
Here are the live Week Seven fantasy injury updates for the early Sunday games:
- Saints TE Jimmy Graham (ankle) is inactive for Sunday’s game against the Bucs. Look for extra targets from Drew Brees to Darren Sproles, Lance Moore and Devery Henderson.
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (groin) is active and will start against the Panthers. He is a must-start in all fantasy lineups against a weak Carolina secondary that is without CB Chris Gamble.
- Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) is active and will start against the Redskins and should be in all fantasy lineups. This devalues RBs Andre Brown and David Wilson, but they should still get some touches.
- Browns RB Trent Richardson (ribs) is active and should be in all fantasy lineups against the Colts’ weak run defense. Montario Hardesty may still get some carries, but Richardson is expected to get a full workload.
- Redskins WR Pierre Garcon (foot) remains inactive, as expected. Josh Morgan, Leonard Hankerson and Santana Moss will be Robert Griffin III’s top targets against the Giants. Morgan is starting for Garcon.
- Rams WR Chris Givens will start in place of Danny Amendola in Sunday’s game against Green Bay and could be a bye-week fill-in in deeper leagues.
- Browns WR Mohamed Massaquoi is inactive. WR Josh Gordon will start in his place and is worth a spot as a third wideout or flex spot in fantasy leagues.