Here is a recap of the players fined on Friday for actions taken in Week Six, according to multiple media outlets.
- Jets DE Quinton Coples was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness for a facemask penalty on Colts QB Andrew Luck.
- Jets OLB Aaron Maybin was fined $7,875 for striking Luck with his elbow.
- Lions DE Lawrence Jackson was fined $15,750 for roughing Eagles QB Michael Vick.
- Lions WR Nate Burleson was fined $10,500 for unsportsmanlike conduct for simulating shooting a gun after a touchdown catch.
- Vikings S Harrison Smith was fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle of Redskins QB Robert Griffin III.
- Seahawks DT Jason Jones was fined $15,750 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Patriots QB Tom Brady.
- Rams OG Quinn Ojinnaka was fined $7,875 for a facemask penalty against the Dolphins.