About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Friday, Oct. 19 at 9:20 p.m ET
Byes: Atlanta, Denver, Kansas City, Miami, Philadelphia, San Diego
Here are PFW's Week Seven PK rankings:
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants vs. Redskins
- Garrett Hartley, Saints at Buccaneers
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots vs. Jets
- Mason Crosby, Packers at Rams
- Jason Hanson, Lions at Bears
- David Akers, 49ers vs. Seahawks
- Robbie Gould, Bears vs. Lions
- Blair Walsh, Vikings vs. Cardinals
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders vs. Jaguars
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers vs. Saints
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams vs. Packers
- Rob Bironas, Titans at Bills
- Shayne Graham, Texans vs. Ravens
- Justin Tucker, Ravens at Texans
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers at Bengals
- Phil Dawson, Browns at Colts
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks at 49ers
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys at Panthers
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts vs. Browns
- Rian Lindell, Bills vs. Titans
- Mike Nugent, Bengals vs. Steelers
- Kai Forbath, Redskins at Giants
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars at Raiders
- Nick Folk, Jets at Patriots
- Jay Feely, Cardinals at Vikings
- Justin Medlock, Panthers vs. Cowboys
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.