About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated at 11:44 a.m. EST on Saturday, Oct. 13
Byes: Carolina, Chicago, Jacksonville, New Orleans.
Here are PFW's Week Six RB rankings:
- Arian Foster, Texans vs. Packers
- Jamaal Charles, Chiefs at Buccaneers
- LeSean McCoy, Eagles vs. Lions
- Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks vs. Patriots
- Trent Richardson, Browns vs. Bengals
- Adrian Peterson, Vikings at Redskins (UP)
- Ray Rice, Ravens vs. Cowboys
- Darren McFadden, Raiders at Falcons
- Reggie Bush, Dolphins vs. Rams
- Frank Gore, 49ers vs. Giants
- Ryan Mathews, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Alfred Morris, Redskins vs. Vikings
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Bengals at Browns
- Stevan Ridley, Patriots at Seahawks
- DeMarco Murray, Cowboys at Ravens
- Willis McGahee, Broncos at Chargers
- Michael Turner, Falcons vs. Raiders
- C.J. Spiller, Bills at Cardinals
- Rashard Mendenhall, Steelers at Titans
- Doug Martin, Buccaneers vs. Chiefs
- Mikel Leshoure, Lions at Eagles
- Ahmad Bradshaw, Giants at 49ers
- Fred Jackson, Bills at Cardinals
- Steven Jackson, Rams at Dolphins
- Vick Ballard, Colts at Jets
- Alex Green, Packers at Texans
- Shonn Greene, Jets vs. Colts
- Isaac Redman, Steelers at Titans
- Chris Johnson, Titans vs. Steelers
- Kendall Hunter, 49ers vs. Giants
- William Powell, Cardinals vs. Bills
- Ben Tate, Texans vs. Packers (UP)
- Jackie Battle, Chargers vs. Broncos
- LeGarrette Blount, Buccaneers vs. Chiefs
- LaRod Stephens-Howling, Cardinals vs. Bills (UP)
- Danny Woodhead, Patriots at Seahawks
- Ronnie Hillman, Broncos at Chargers
- Daryl Richardson, Rams at Dolphins
- Lamar Miller, Dolphins vs. Rams
- Jacquizz Rodgers, Falcons vs. Raiders
- Marcel Reece, Raiders at Falcons
- Brandon Bolden, Patriots at Seahawks (DOWN) — INJ
- Bilal Powell, Jets vs. Colts
- Joique Bell, Lions at Eagles
- Robert Turbin, Seahawks vs. Patriots
- Toby Gerhart, Vikings at Redskins
- Bernard Pierce, Ravens vs. Cowboys
- Shaun Draughn, Chiefs at Buccaneers
- Alfonso Smith, Cardinals vs. Bills
- David Wilson, Giants at 49ers
- James Starks, Packers at Texans
- Delone Carter, Colts at Jets
- Ronnie Brown, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Mike Goodson, Raiders at Falcons
- Brian Leonard, Bengals at Browns
- Justin Forsett, Texans vs. Packers
- Ryan Grant, Redskins vs. Vikings
- Lance Ball, Broncos at Chargers
- Mewelde Moore, Colts at Jets
- Chris Ogbonnaya, Browns vs. Bengals
Not listed: Cedric Benson, Packers; Jahvid Best, Lions; Donald Brown, Colts; Peyton Hillis, Chiefs; Bernard Scott, Bengals; Daniel Thomas, Dolphins; Beanie Wells, Cardinals; Ryan Williams, Cardinals
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.