Updated 3:02 p.m. ET on Sunday, Sept. 30
Here are the live fantasy injury updates for the late Week Four games:
- Dolphins RB Reggie Bush (knee) is active for Sunday's game against the Cardinals. He tested the knee out in pregame, but with Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller available, he may not see the type of carry-numbers he has had in the first three games. Bush being active does minimize the fantasy value of both Thomas and Miller.
- Redskins WR Pierre Garcon is active and RB Ryan Grant is inactive. Reports indicate that Garcon will be on a pitch count, so he may not be ready to return to fantasy starting lineups. Alfred Morris and Evan Royster will handle the rushing duties with Grant inactive.
- Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno is a healthy scratch again, which means Ronnie Hillman and Lance Ball will be the backup backs to Willis McGahee. It's still too early to add Hillman to fantasy lineups, but he's worth keeping an eye on.
- For the Cardinals, RB LaRod Stephens-Howling is inactive, which means that William Powell and Alfonso Smith will be the backups to starting RB Ryan Williams.
Here are the live fantasy injury updates for the early Week Four games:
- Titans WR Kenny Britt (ankle) will not play in Sunday’s game against the Texans. He was listed as questionable on Friday. This means more opportunities for Kendall Wright, Nate Washington and TE Jared Cook, though Tennessee has a tough matchup against the Texans’ defense.
- Jets TE Dustin Keller (hamstring) will miss his third-straight game. HE was questionable in Friday’s injury report. Jeff Cumberland will get the start in his place. Even though he doesn’t have many big plays or a touchdown, Cumberland is tied for second on the team in targets, and could be worth a start in deep leagues.
- Jets WR Stephen Hill (hamstring) is out for Sunday’s game against the 49ers, which likely puts Chaz Schilens in the outside receiver spot opposite Santonio Holmes. Schilens, with his size, could get some red-zone targets from Mark Sanchez, but is only worth a start in deep leagues.
- Patriots RBs Fred Jackson (knee) and C.J. Spiller (shoulder) are both active for Sunday’s game against the Patriots. Jackson is going to start and carry the bulk of the load, and he should be back in starting lineups for the first time since his injury in Week One. Spiller may see a limited role, but it also means that Tashard Choice should not be in fantasy lineups.
- Lions RB Mikel Leshoure (groin) is active for Sunday’s game against Minnesota and will start. He rushed for 100 yards last week in his first NFL game and should be starting in all formats.
- Rams RB Steven Jackson (groin) is going to play against the Seahawks on Sunday, but may be slowed by the injury. He had only 11 carries for 29 yards last week against the Bears’ defense and faces a stout Seattle front. Daryl Richardson will be his backup. Rookie Isaiah Pead is inactive.
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski (hip) is active and will start against the Bills. He hasn’t put up the type of numbers fantasy owners were hoping for, but he should still be starting in all fantasy formats. RB Shane Vereen is active for the first time this season, but it remains to be seen what his role will be in the run game.
- Chargers PK Nate Kaeding (right groin) is inactive and Nick Novak will handle kicking duties in Sunday’s game against the Chiefs.
- 49ers RBs Brandon Jacobs and LaMichael James and WR A.J. Jenkins are inactive for Sunday’s game against the Jets. WR Ted Ginn Jr. is active.
- Chiefs RB Peyton Hillis (ankle) is inactive for Sunday’s game against San Diego. RB Shaun Draughn will be Jamaal Charles’ backup.