About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Saturday, Sept. 29 at 12:06 p.m. ET
Byes: Indianapolis, Pittsburgh
Here are PFW's Week Four PK rankings:
- Mason Crosby, Packers vs. Saints
- Matt Bryant, Falcons vs. Panthers
- Jason Hanson, Lions vs. Vikings
- Justin Tucker, Ravens vs. Browns
- David Akers, 49ers at Jets
- Shayne Graham, Texans vs. Titans
- Matt Prater, Broncos vs. Raiders
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys vs. Bears
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots at Bills
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants at Eagles
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks at Rams
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders at Broncos
- Mike Nugent, Bengals at Jaguars
- Robbie Gould, Bears at Cowboys
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams vs. Seahawks
- Blair Walsh, Vikings at Lions
- Billy Cundiff, Redskins at Buccaneers
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs vs. Chargers
- Garrett Hartley, Saints at Packers
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers vs. Redskins
- Alex Henery, Eagles vs. Giants
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars vs. Bengals
- Nick Novak, Chargers at Chiefs — ADDED
- Justin Medlock, Panthers at Falcons
- Rian Lindell, Bills vs. Patriots
- Jay Feely, Cardinals vs. Dolphins
- Nick Folk, Jets vs. 49ers
- Rob Bironas, Titans at Texans
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins at Cardinals
- Phil Dawson, Browns at Ravens
Not listed: Nate Kaeding, Chargers
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.