About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Sunday, Sept. 30 at 12:19 p.m. ET
Byes: Indianapolis, Pittsburgh
Here are PFW's Week Four TE rankings:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Packers
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots vs. Bills
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Jets
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Panthers
- Antonio Gates, Chargers at Chiefs
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens vs. Browns
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions vs. Vikings
- Martellus Bennett, Giants at Eagles
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Lions
- Owen Daniels, Texans vs. Titans
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Giants
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Bears
- Jermichael Finley, Packers vs. Saints
- Greg Olsen, Panthers at Falcons
- Fred Davis, Redskins at Buccaneers
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals at Jaguars
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars vs. Bengals
- Brandon Myers, Raiders at Broncos — INJ
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos vs. Raiders
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos vs. Raiders
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs vs. Chargers
- Scott Chandler, Bills vs. Patriots
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins at Cardinals
- Jared Cook, Titans at Texans — (ACTIVE)
- Jordan Cameron, Browns at Ravens
- Lance Kendricks, Rams vs. Seahawks
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers vs. Redskins
- Kellen Davis, Bears at Cowboys
- Ben Watson, Browns at Ravens
- Tony Scheffler, Lions vs. Vikings — INJ
- Ed Dickson, Ravens vs. Browns
- Craig Stevens, Titans at Texans
- Zach Miller, Seahawks at Rams
- Rob Housler, Cardinals vs. Dolphins
- Garrett Graham, Texans vs. Titans
- Todd Heap, Cardinals vs. Dolphins — INJ
Not listed: Dustin Keller, Jets (INACTIVE); Kevin Boss, Chiefs; Aaron Hernandez, Patriots
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.