About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated 11:42 p.m. ET, Saturday, Sept. 15
Here are PFW's Week Two TE rankings:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Panthers
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots vs. Cardinals
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots vs. Cardinals
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Lions
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Titans — INJ
- Jermichael Finley, Packers vs. Bears
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Broncos
- Fred Davis, Redskins at Rams
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Ravens
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Saints
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Jaguars
- Jason Witten, Cowboys at Seahawks
- Branndon Pettigrew, Lions at 49ers
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Colts
- Coby Fleener, Colts vs. Vikings
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Browns
- Jared Cook, Titans at Chargers
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos at Falcons
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars vs. Texans
- Martellus Bennett, Giants vs. Buccaneers
- Lance Kendricks, Rams vs. Redskins
- Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Jets
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Giants
- Scott Chandler, Bills vs. Chiefs
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs at Bills
- Ed Dickson, Ravens at Eagles
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos at Falcons
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Raiders
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Eagles
- Kellen Davis, Bears at Packers
- Ben Watson, Browns at Bengals
- Brandon Myers, Raiders at Dolphins
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at 49ers
- Kevin Boss, Chiefs at Bills
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Cowboys — INJ
Not listed: Dustin Keller, Jets.
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.