About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated 1:30 p.m. ET, Thursday, Sept. 13
Here are PFW's Week Two PK rankings:
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots vs. Cardinals
- David Akers, 49ers vs. Lions
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders at Dolphins
- Shayne Graham, Texans at Jaguars
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants vs. Buccaneers
- Mason Crosby, Packers vs. Bears
- Garrett Hartley, Saints at Panthers
- Robbie Gould, Bears at Packers
- Mike Nugent, Bengals vs. Browns
- Matt Bryant, Falcons vs. Broncos
- Billy Cundiff, Redskins at Rams
- Nate Kaeding, Chargers vs. Titans
- Justin Tucker, Ravens at Eagles
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams vs. Redskins
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Falcons
- Justin Medlock, Panthers vs. Saints
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys at Seahawks
- Blair Walsh, Vikings at Colts
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks vs. Cowboys
- Rian Lindell, Bills vs. Chiefs
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts vs. Vikings
- Alex Henery, Eagles vs. Ravens
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers vs. Jets
- Rob Bironas, Titans at Chargers
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs at Bills
- Jason Hanson, Lions at 49ers
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars vs. Texans
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers at Giants
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins vs. Raiders
- Phil Dawson, Browns at Bengals
- Nick Folk, Jets at Steelers
- Jay Feely, Cardinals at Patriots
Not listed: None
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.