Updated 3:08 p.m. ET on Sunday, Sept. 9
Here are the fantasy updates for the Week One late games:
- Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch (back spasms) is active and will start for Seattle against the Cardinals. He should be starting in all fantasy formats.
- 49ers RBs LaMichael James and Brandon Jacobs are inactive for their game against Green Bay, leaving Kendall Hunter as the top backup to starter Frank Gore.
- Cardinals RB Beanie Wells is active and should start, but exepct Ryan Williams to see carries in his first NFL regular-season game.
Here are the fantasy updates for the Week One early games:
- Panthers RB Jonathan Stewart (ankle) will not play in the opener against the Buccaneers, which means a lion's share of the touches for DeAngelo Williams. FB Mike Tolbert will also see some touches in Stewart's absence.
- Eagles RB Dion Lewis is inactive. Bryce Brown and Chris Polk will be LeSean McCoy's backups.
- Vikings RB Adrian Peterson (knee) is active and will start. He may not get the amount of touches we're used to, and Toby Gerhart will still see carries, but Peterson should be in fantasy starting lineups.
- Bills WR Stevie Johnson (groin) is active, but was reportedly limited in pregame warm-ups. Despite his success against CB Darrelle Revis, this does not appear to be a favorable matchup for Johnson, who is not at 100 percent. Donald Jones and David Nelson could see more targets. Bills rookie WR T.J. Graham is inactive as well.
- Browns rookie RB Trent Richardson (knee) is active and will start against the Eagles, and he should be in all fantasy lineups.
- Texans RB Arian Foster (knee) will start against the Dolphins after being listed as questionable. Ben Tate could still see some work, but Foster, a top fantasy player, is a must-start.
- The Colts ruled WRs Austin Collie (head) and T.Y. Hilton inactive, which means WR Reggie Wayne should see plenty of targets from QB Andrew Luck.
- Titans backup RB Javon Ringer is inactive for their game against the Patriots. Jamie Harper will be Chris Johnson's backup.