LB Bulluck to retire as a Titan

2013 NFL draft order

Posted April 25, 2013 @ 12:46 p.m.

2013 NFC free-agent moves, by team

Posted April 15, 2013 @ 12:21 p.m.

2013 AFC free-agent moves, by team

Posted April 15, 2013 @ 12:21 p.m.

Warmack, Cooper scouting reports

Posted April 15, 2013 @ 11:02 a.m.

Elam, Vaccaro scouting reports

Posted April 12, 2013 @ 9:26 a.m.

Milliner, Mathieu scouting reports

Posted April 11, 2013 @ 1:48 p.m.

Te'o, Ogletree scouting reports

Posted April 10, 2013 @ 12:57 p.m.

Lotulelei, Werner scouting reports

Posted April 09, 2013 @ 3:13 p.m.

Joeckel, Long scouting reports

Posted April 08, 2013 @ 11:35 a.m.

2013 preseason schedule

Posted April 04, 2013 @ 4:07 p.m.
Posted Aug. 03, 2012 @ 11:21 a.m. ET
By PFW staff

Updated 2:05 p.m. ET, Friday, Aug. 3

LB Keith Bulluck will retire as a Titan on Friday, the team announced Friday.

"Growing up as a foster kid from the age of 12 to 18 in Rockland County (N.Y.), playing football at the collegiate and professional levels was a dream I always had,” Bulluck said. “I earned opportunities to play for Syracuse University, the Tennessee Titans and my hometown New York Giants, and my upbringing allowed me to develop the focus and determination I needed to be successful at each level.  I’ve been blessed and am very thankful to my university and these great organizations for allowing me to showcase my talents on and off the field.

“The game of football has always been first in my life, coming before my friends, and in recent years, my family,” Bulluck said.  “My quest to be the best football player and teammate that I can be has come to an end, and I am very much at peace with that. Throughout my 11-year NFL career, my teammates have been my family.

“I would like to thank my entire football family, starting with Syracuse University, the New York Giants and all my Tennessee Titan teammates, coaches, the entire organization and all the staff members I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Most of all I want to thank the city and the community of Nashville for supporting me and my teammates during my 10 years with the Titans. A very special thanks goes to my family, Heather, Keira, and Kenzi, the best team I’ve ever been a part of.”

Bulluck did not play in 2011 after 11 seasons in the NFL, 10 with the Titans and one with the Giants. In his final season in ’10, Bulluck played in 13 games with eight starts for New York and had 31 tackles and two interceptions.

In his 10 seasons with the Titans, Bulluck was a tackling machine, racking up five consecutive seasons of 125 tackles or more from 2002-06. He will finish his career with 1,069 tackles, 21 interceptions and 14 forced fumbles.

In 2003, Bulluck was a Pro Bowler and first-team All-Pro.