The Browns were awarded two sixth-round and two seventh-round compensatory selections in April's draft, the NFL said Monday.
The Browns now hold the following 13 picks in the 2012 draft:
• Nos. 4 and 22 (Round One).
• No. 37 (Round Two).
• No. 67 (Round Three).
• Nos. 100 and 118 (Round Four).
• Nos. 139 and 160 (Round Five).
• Nos. 204 and 205 (Round Six — both compensatory picks).
• Nos. 211, 245, 247 (Round Seven, with the latter two picks compensatory).
Compensatory picks are awarded on the basis of free-agent losses in the previous league year and cannot be traded.
Last offseason, the Browns lost Abram Elam, Matt Roth, Chansi Stuckey, Jason Trusnik, Lawrence Vickers, Floyd Womack and Eric Wright. They signed Brandon Jackson, Dimitri Patterson and Usama Young.