Our readers correctly picked the winner of Super Bowl XLVI in the previous poll on ProFootballWeekly.com.
Out of 3,032 respondents to our poll, 1,727 (57 percent) predicted a Giants win, and that's what happened, with the New Yorkers narrowly edging the Patriots 21-17.
Our new poll asks readers to weigh in with their choice of the most important play in determining the outcome of the Super Bowl.
The choices include:
- Giants' safety on Brady's grounding penalty.
- Pats' penalty nullifying fumble recovery before Giants' 1st TD.
- Blackburn's INT early in 4th quarter.
- Welker's dropped pass in 4th quarter.
- Manningham's 38-yard sideline catch before final TD.
- Pats' decision to allow Giants' final TD.