1. Green Bay Packers: With 480 yards and six TDs, safe to say Flynn earned some dollars.
2. New Orleans Saints: Rewrote part of the offensive record book in final two weeks.
3. New England Patriots: Can't get away with spotting the Ravens or Steelers 21 points.
4. San Francisco 49ers: Locked up bye but can't be pleased with giving up 27 to Rams.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Without Mendenhall, added pressure on Big Ben in playoffs.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Fifth playoff appearance in six seasons, but first bye since '06.
7. Atlanta Falcons: Would be huge if Turner can build on Week 17 output in playoffs.
8. Detroit Lions: Inability to stop Flynn sets up Stafford vs. Brees air show.
9. New York Giants: Cruz battling Welker for best 2011 season by an undrafted receiver.
10. Cincinnati Bengals: Run "D" will have to hold better vs. Foster than it did vs. Rice.
11. Houston Texans: Yates seems fine, but it will be up to defense to get playoff win.
12. Denver Broncos: Continue NFL's time-honored "worst to first" trend.
13. Dallas Cowboys: A long offseason for the 'Boys to think about games they choked away.
14. Philadelphia Eagles: Was 62-yard score a parting gift from DeSean Jackson to Philly?
15. Tennessee Titans: Fans left wondering if CJ2K is the reason they missed the playoffs.
16. New York Jets: Suddenly, 2012 looks like a crucial make-of-break year for Ryan, Sanchez.
17. Arizona Cardinals: Fitzgerald quietly had second-most receiving yards in his career.
18. San Diego Chargers: Missed playoffs in back-to-back seasons; first time since 2002-03.
19. Seattle Seahawks: Baldwin, Tate should provide good WR complements to Rice in 2012.
20. Oakland Raiders: Microcosm of season — mistake-filled loss costs them playoffs.
21. Chicago Bears: Notch first win since Nov. 20; finish season once filled with hope at .500.
22. Miami Dolphins: Send J.T. off in style; tie NFL record for most wins after 0-7 start.
23. Kansas City Chiefs: Late-season turnaround can give fans some optimism for 2012.
24. Carolina Panthers: Imagine what Cam can do in 2012 after a full offseason.
25. Buffalo Bills: Gave up 49 unanswered points and benched star WR. Ugly finish.
26. Washington Redskins: Fourth last-place finish in the NFC East in past six seasons.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars: MJD wins the rushing title, now Jags get to face Luck in future.
28. Cleveland Browns: Crucial draft decision coming for team without offensive playmakers.
29. Minnesota Vikings: Harvin finishes season with 1,312 yards of offense.
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: End with 10 losses in row by average margin of 17.5 points.
31. St. Louis Rams: Owner Stan Kroenke will waste no time cleaning house.
32. Indianapolis Colts: The winners of the No. 1 draft pick set up quite the 2012 story line.