1. Green Bay Packers: Rodgers gives a "take that" performance for MVP doubters.
2. New Orleans Saints: Have scored in 55 of 60 quarters this season.
3. New England Patriots: "D" already was a concern; now O-line is banged up.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Could use that first-round bye to get Big Ben healthy.
5. San Francisco 49ers: Problems in the red zone have led to a record season for Akers.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Ever heard less from a star with an expiring contract than Ray Rice?
7. Atlanta Falcons: No. 6 seed in the NFC is not bad — avoid first-round game vs. Saints.
8. Detroit Lions: End their playoff drought; Stafford looks back in his early-season form.
9. Houston Texans: Looking more like a potential one-and-done playoff team.
10. New York Giants: Lesson learned — Victor Cruz doesn't just talk the talk.
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Struggling to fill seats despite a "win and in" Week 17 scenario.
12. Dallas Cowboys: Injury to OG Montrae Holland the latest blow to the run game.
13. New York Jets: Will we see 41-year-old Mark Brunell if Sanchez struggles in Week 17?
14. Denver Broncos: Could Tebow, who willed Broncos into playoff hunt, play them out of it?
15. Tennessee Titans: Hanging on by a thread, thanks to stellar play by Jared Cook.
16. Philadelphia Eagles: Plenty of "what ifs" for Eagles; could end on four-game win streak.
17. Oakland Raiders: Janikowski, Seymour save Raiders; division title still a possibility.
18. Arizona Cardinals: Fell short of making yet another fourth-quarter rally.
19. Seattle Seahawks: Optimism for young, talented squad, especially on defense.
20. San Diego Chargers: December run ends with a thud in blowout fashion in Detroit.
21. Carolina Panthers: Cam racked up the records as a rookie; now he needs a defense.
22. Miami Dolphins: WR Marshall (77-1,177-6) might want Miami to stick with QB Moore.
23. Chicago Bears: Another team that wishes it had a better backup-QB plan.
24. Kansas City Chiefs: Orton with a chance to stick it to the Broncos — must-see TV.
25. Buffalo Bills: Spiller proving he is not a bust with 305 total yards in past two games.
26. Washington Redskins: Likely disappointed with Barkley's decision to stay at USC.
27. Cleveland Browns: Hillis gives nice audition for potential suitors come free agency.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars: Have sent a whopping 12 DBs to injured reserve.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Blount had 1,000 rushing yards last season. Only 769 in '11.
30. Minnesota Vikings: Next July's story line: Can Peterson be ready for Week One?
31. Indianapolis Colts: Thursday-night win brings No. 1 pick intrigue to Week 17.
32. St. Louis Rams: Could the Rams get two No. 1 picks in three years? Playing that way.