1. Green Bay Packers: We'll see if this team needed a little humbling.
2. New Orleans Saints: Brees closer to MVP talk, Saints closer to No. 1 talk.
3. New England Patriots: Offense rolls, but losing Andre Carter a brutal blow to "D."
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Would they have beaten 49ers with Harrison, healthy Roethlisberger?
5. Baltimore Ravens: Combined record of four teams to beat Ravens: 25-31.
6. San Francisco 49ers: Defense bounced back with impressive showing vs. Steelers.
7. Atlanta Falcons: Offense looked very explosive; could make statement vs. Saints.
8. Houston Texans: Run defense and ball security took a step back in loss.
9. Detroit Lions: The Stafford-Megatron connection returned in a big way at perfect time.
10. Dallas Cowboys: Can get revenge against Iggles; one step closer to division title.
11. Denver Broncos: Simply not built to win a shootout. Defense needed to show better.
12. New York Jets: Fumbles, penalties, poor O-line play — not expected out of Gang Green.
13. Cincinnati Bengals: Marvin Lewis won't win, but he is a Coach of the Year candidate.
14. New York Giants: Who guessed G-Men would have NFL's worst rushing offense?
15. San Diego Chargers: Norv should have set calendar to "December" all season long.
16. Arizona Cardinals: Unstoppable in the extra session — a 3-0 mark in overtime.
17. Seattle Seahawks: Have won three in a row by a combined score of 99-41.
18. Tennessee Titans: Worse than falling back in playoff hunt: doing it with loss to Colts.
19. Philadelphia Eagles: Miracle could get them to playoffs, where they'd be dangerous.
20. Oakland Raiders: Fourth-quarter "D" wasted impressive effort by Carson Palmer.
21. Chicago Bears: Now they can't even salvage season by handing rival Packers first loss.
22. Miami Dolphins: Have held opponents to 8-for-58 on third downs in past five games.
23. Kansas City Chiefs: Romeo Crennel for coaching performance of a lifetime?
24. Carolina Panthers: Notched first win over a winning team, beat league's best "D," too.
25. Washington Redskins: If only they played the Giants every week.
26. Buffalo Bills: Boobirds came out for Fitzpatrick; slump since his new contract continues.
27. Cleveland Browns: Hillis reached his season high in rushing, but it was only 99 yards.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars: Wins by other interim coaches not making Tucker look good.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Last season — upstart team. This season — out of sorts.
30. Minnesota Vikings: Offense might be an offseason away from being good.
31. St. Louis Rams: Could get a nice haul if they sell their first-round pick to the top bidder.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Team avoids infamous season, but did it save Caldwell's job?