The following players were fined this week by the NFL for actions taken in Week 14 games, according to multiple reports.
- Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall was fined $7,500 for unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Patriots DE Andre Carter was fined $15,000 for roughing the passer.
- Lions LB Stephen Tulloch was fined $10,000 for striking an opponent away from the play.
- Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher was fined $15,000 for roughing the passer.
- Saints S Roman Harper was fined $22,500 for two infractions — $15,000 for roughing the passer and $7,500 for unnecessary roughness when he pulled Titans WR Damian Williams down by his helmet.
- Eagles DE Trent Cole and CB Joselio Hanson were each fined $15,000 for hits on Dolphins QB J.P. Losman.
- Dolphins OL Nate Garner was fined $7,500 for a facemask penalty.
- Texans DE Antonio Smith was fined $10,000 for grabbing the facemask of Bengals RB Cedric Benson.
- 49ers LB Larry Grant was fined $15,000 for roughing the passer.