1. Green Bay Packers: Jennings' injury may change strategy while chasing 16-0 mark.
2. Baltimore Ravens: Didn't suffer the hiccup we've seen against bad teams this season.
3. New Orleans Saints: Run defense held Chris Johnson to 23 yards.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Picked a good time to get extra days of rest with stars ailing.
5. New England Patriots: Don't forget, Gronkowski is also a very good blocker.
6. San Francisco 49ers: "D" getting carved up by Skelton not a good sign for the playoffs.
7. Houston Texans: T.J. Yates, of all people, gets the Texans' franchise its first playoff bid.
8. New York Jets: Losing Leonhard could be difference in making the playoffs.
9. Atlanta Falcons: Getting Jags and Bucs in final three weeks a nice holiday gift.
10. Denver Broncos: We know what you're thinking — Prater does it again!
11. New York Giants: Eli and Jason Pierre-Paul put Giants back in NFC East driver's seat.
12. Dallas Cowboys: Defensive breakdowns in the fourth quarter put Dallas in catch-up mode.
13. Detroit Lions: Lacking the killer instinct we saw at the start of the season.
14. Tennessee Titans: Locker showed promise in rally, and then his youth on the final play.
15. Cincinnati Bengals: Crushing blow to playoff hopes with poor "D" in final seconds.
16. Chicago Bears: Barber's gaffes, Tebow's magic hand Chicago third consecutive loss.
17. Arizona Cardinals: One of the hottest teams in football; have won five of six.
18. Oakland Raiders: Showed how far away they are by getting pounded in Lambeau.
19. San Diego Chargers: Norv's December magic likely to be too little, too late this season.
20. Seattle Seahawks: Lynch and "D" coming on, but team still needs a franchise QB.
21. Philadelphia Eagles: D-Jax has three games left to prove he deserves big money.
22. Buffalo Bills: Last year's draft focused on defense. A similar strategy needed this April.
23. Miami Dolphins: Haven't allowed an opponent 100 rushing yards since Week Nine.
24. Kansas City Chiefs: Have to wonder when, or if, Ricky Stanzi will get a chance.
25. Carolina Panthers: It's not Olindo Mare's fault team blew a 16-point halftime lead.
26. Washington Redskins: Fourth-rounder Helu looking like quite the draft pick.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars: Gabbert's play down the stretch critical to team's draft plans.
28. Cleveland Browns: Recent drafts on defense are starting to pay dividends.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Giving up 41 to Jags is quite the low point for reeling Bucs.
30. Minnesota Vikings: Certainly not playing like a 2-11 team, showing late-game resilience.
31. St. Louis Rams: Quarterback injuries the latest in an extremely disappointing season.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Indy hopes Manning and Luck will be the next Favre and Rodgers.