1. Green Bay Packers: There was little doubt that Rodgers would lead them to victory.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Who had the 49ers as the first to clinch a division? Anyone?
3. Baltimore Ravens: Rushing for 290 yards is a nice way to win a game.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Rout of Bengals like big bro telling little bro it's not his time yet.
5. New England Patriots: Matthew Slater the latest wide receiver to play defensive back.
6. New Orleans Saints: Brees is not at Rodgers' level, but he's not too far off.
7. Houston Texans: Tools around Yates making things easier for the rookie third-stringer.
8. New York Jets: For the second week in a row, Jets need a big fourth quarter for the win.
9. Dallas Cowboys: Strange late-game decisions vs. Arizona left door open for the Giants.
10. Atlanta Falcons: Allowed 100-yard rusher; gained only 70 yards rushing on their own.
11. Denver Broncos: Tebow does deserve a lot of credit for protecting the football.
12. Tennessee Titans: Rookies McCarthy, Klug helping "D" as Titans stay in playoff hunt.
13. Cincinnati Bengals: Two of Dalton's worst games have come against Pittsburgh.
14. Oakland Raiders: Won't win with 46 rushing yards when ground game is their staple.
15. New York Giants: Near-upset of the champs shows how good G-Men can be.
16. Detroit Lions: Jim Schwartz's culture change in Detroit is backfiring.
17. Chicago Bears: Cutler had ended the Chicago QB jokes. They've returned with Hanie.
18. Seattle Seahawks: Fans wondering where Lynch's "Beast Mode" was early in season.
19. Arizona Cardinals: Have shown a knack for late-game heroics in their five wins.
20. Buffalo Bills: Encouraging play from Spiller, but defense still has a long way to go.
21. Miami Dolphins: Does anyone want to play Miami? Pretty imposing for a 4-8 squad.
22. San Diego Chargers: Ended six-game losing streak vs. Jaguars' sieve-like defense.
23. Kansas City Chiefs: Palko's Hail Mary, K.C.'s "D" get Chiefs ugly win in Chicago.
24. Carolina Panthers: Charles Johnson quietly has racked up 8½ sacks.
25. Philadelphia Eagles: It's one thing to lose. It's another to look like you've quit.
26. Washington Redskins: Fantasy owners must be pleased Shanahan stuck to one RB.
27. Cleveland Browns: Does anyone want to play wide receiver in Cleveland?
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Add Raheem Morris to hot-seat list after six losses in a row.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars: At least fans can focus on the new direction team will be taking.
30. Minnesota Vikings: Looks like they made the right decision going with Ponder in April.
31. St. Louis Rams: Injuries can't be ignored, but they're a candidate for biggest disappointment.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Orlovsky is four losses away from quarterbacking two 0-16 teams.