1. Green Bay Packers: Giants now provide biggest hurdle for Pack's route to 16-0.
2. Baltimore Ravens: Likely expected more than three 100-yard rushing games from Rice.
3. San Francisco 49ers: Luckily for San Fran, not a lot of Ravens-like defenses in NFC.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Not a good sign to get shut out by K.C. in second half.
5. New Orleans Saints: Not many cupcakes left on schedule with Falcons on heels.
6. New England Patriots: Third-string center, backups in secondary — no problem.
7. Houston Texans: One of worst parts of Leinart injury? Have to hear the name "Favre."
8. Dallas Cowboys: Romo overcomes early miscues, continues November success.
9. Atlanta Falcons: With 267 receiving yards in two games, Roddy White is hitting his stride.
10. Cincinnati Bengals: The Dalton-Green-Benson trio keeps Cincy in playoff picture.
11. New York Giants: Who shows up vs. Pack: team that beat Patriots or lost to Seahawks?
12. Oakland Raiders: Legs of Janikowski, Lechler keep them atop AFC West.
13. Chicago Bears: Hanie's first start didn't give many glimpses of hope for Bears fans.
14. Detroit Lions: Suh stomps, team gets stomped on. Lions are unraveling.
15. New York Jets: Mark Sanchez had one of the worst four-TD, one-INT games of all time.
16. Denver Broncos: Miller-Dumervil combination comes up big in yet another win.
17. Tennessee Titans: CJ2K had a monster game; four fumble recoveries by "D" also huge.
18. Buffalo Bills: If Stevie is going to celebrate like that, he can't drop potential game-winners.
19. Philadelphia Eagles: "Fire Andy Reid" chants might be result of 1-5 record at home.
20. San Diego Chargers: Getting Tebowed at home isn't going to help Norv's job security.
21. Seattle Seahawks: Think Pete Carroll has been watching Matt Barkley this season?
22. Washington Redskins: Helu hurdles Redskins back into the win column.
23. Arizona Cardinals: Time for Peterson to get the Hester treatment from punters.
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A Week Six win over the Saints seems ages ago.
25. Miami Dolphins: Playing inspired ball in the spoiler role.
26. Cleveland Browns: Short on weapons for McCoy and without a clear No. 1 back.
27. Kansas City Chiefs: Will Orton be ready to play his former team in Week 13?
28. Carolina Panthers: Finally got run game going without relying solely on Cam.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars: A benching is the latest in Gabbert's rookie-year adversity.
30. Minnesota Vikings: Ponder-Harvin connection could be a good one for the future.
31. St. Louis Rams: Have a No. 1 receiver in Lloyd, but there are holes everywhere.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Must be pleased that game vs. Patriots was flexed out of prime time.