About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 28, 2011 @ 7:48 p.m. ET
Here are our fantasy rankings for tight ends:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints vs. Giants
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots at Eagles
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Vikings
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Dolphins
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Lions
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots at Eagles
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions vs. Packers
- Vernon Davis, 49ers at Ravens
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Jaguars
- Greg Olsen, Panthers at Colts
- Kellen Winslow, Buccaneers at Titans
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins at Cowboys
- Fred Davis, Redskins at Seahawks
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Browns
- Heath Miller, Steelers at Chiefs
- Dustin Keller, Jets vs. Bills
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Patriots
- Jared Cook, Titans vs. Buccaneers
- Jake Ballard, Giants at Saints — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Jacob Tamme, Colts vs. Panthers
- Scott Chandler, Bills at Jets
- Ed Dickson, Ravens vs. 49ers
- Jeremy Shockey, Panthers at Colts — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars vs. Texans
- Tony Scheffler, Lions vs. Packers
- Visanthe Shiancoe, Vikings at Falcons — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Todd Heap, Cardinals at Rams — INJ (ACTIVE)
- Lance Kendricks, Rams vs. Cardinals — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Kevin Boss, Raiders vs. Bears
- Ben Watson, Browns at Bengals
- Joel Dreessen, Texans at Jaguars
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Redskins
- Delanie Walker, 49ers at Ravens
- Kellen Davis, Bears at Raiders
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens vs. 49ers
- Evan Moore, Browns at Bengals
- Martellus Bennett, Cowboys vs. Dolphins
- Randy McMichael, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Daniel Fells, Broncos at Chargers
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Falcons — INJ (INACTIVE)
Not listed: Dallas Clark, Colts
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.