About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 27, 2011 @ 12:43 p.m. ET
Here are our fantasy rankings for quarterbacks:
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Lions
- Tony Romo, Cowboys vs. Dolphins
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Colts
- Matthew Stafford, Lions vs. Packers
- Drew Brees, Saints vs. Giants
- Tom Brady, Patriots at Eagles
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Vikings
- Tim Tebow, Broncos at Chargers
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers at Chiefs
- Eli Manning, Giants at Saints
- Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Titans
- Mark Sanchez, Jets vs. Bills
- Joe Flacco, Ravens vs. 49ers
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Browns
- Vince Young, Eagles vs. Patriots
- Matt Moore, Dolphins at Cowboys
- Matt Leinart, Texans at Jaguars
- Alex Smith, 49ers at Ravens
- Carson Palmer, Raiders vs. Bears — DOWN
- Tarvaris Jackson, Seahawks vs. Redskins
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Cardinals
- Caleb Hanie, Bears at Raiders
- Matt Hasselbeck, Titans vs. Buccaneers — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Christian Ponder, Vikings at Falcons
- Rex Grossman, Redskins at Seahawks
- Colt McCoy, Browns at Bengals — INJ (ACTIVE)
- Curtis Painter, Colts vs. Panthers
- John Skelton, Cardinals at Rams
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills at Jets
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars vs. Texans
- Tyler Palko, Chiefs vs. Steelers
- Michael Vick, Eagles vs. Patriots — INJ
- Kevin Kolb, Cardinals at Rams — INJ (INACTIVE)
Not listed: Jay Cutler, Bears; Peyton Manning, Colts
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.