About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 27, 2011 @ 12:47 p.m. ET
Here are our fantasy rankings for placekickers:
- Matt Bryant, Falcons vs. Vikings
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys vs. Dolphins
- Jason Hanson, Lions vs. Packers
- Mason Crosby, Packers at Lions
- Neil Rackers, Texas at Jaguars
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers at Chiefs
- John Kasay, Saints vs. Giants
- Nick Novak, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders vs. Bears
- Billy Cundiff, Ravens vs. 49ers
- David Akers, 49ers at Ravens
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots at Eagles
- Rob Bironas, Titans vs. Buccaneers
- Robbie Gould, Bears at Raiders
- Nick Folk, Jets vs. Bills
- Olindo Mare, Panthers at Colts
- Mike Nugent, Bengals vs. Browns
- Alex Henery, Eagles vs. Patriots
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers at Titans
- Jay Feely, Cardinals at Rams
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks vs. Redskins
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Chargers
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants at Saints
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars vs. Texans
- Shayne Graham, Dolphins at Cowboys
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts vs. Panthers
- Josh Brown, Rams vs. Cardinals
- Phil Dawson, Browns at Bengals
- Dave Rayner, Bills at Jets
- Graham Gano, Redskins at Seahawks
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs vs. Steelers
- Ryan Longwell, Vikings at Falcons
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins at Cowboys — INJ (INACTIVE)
- Rian Lindell, Bills at Jets — INJ (INACTIVE)
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.