- 49ers RB Frank Gore is active as expected, though his upside is limited facing the Ravens. However, the Ravens have had some lapses at times, making Gore a low-end No. 1 or No. 2 fantasy back this week.
- Ravens LB Ray Lewis (toe) is inactive, and Jameel McClain will look to help replace him.
- Cowboys WR Miles Austin (hamstring) is inactive which means another start for Laurent Robinson and he’s a No. 2 fantasy receiver. Obviously, you start Dez Bryant and TE Jason Witten who should also benefit with a few more targets.
- Cowboys RB Felix Jones (ankle) is active for a second straight week so look for him to see an increase in touches today but DeMarco Murray remains the feature back and a No. 1 fantasy back. Jones is merely depth right now and should remain on your fantasy bench.
- Dolphins RB Steve Slaton is once again a healthy scratch with Reggie Bush and Daniel Thomas expected to carry the load with Bush as the No. 1 back. Bush makes a low-end No. 2 or flex-back whereas Thomas is a fantasy-bench.
- The Dolphins PK Dan Carpenter (groin) is inactive as expected and PK Shayne Graham will handle kicking duties. Graham makes a better bench play than starter this week.
Fantasy notes for the Packers-Lions game:
- Lions RB Kevin Smith (ankle) suffers a high ankle sprain per FOX' Jimmy Johnson and left today's game in the second quarter. If he does have a "high ankle" sprain, look for at least 1-3 games missed, making this week's top fantasy waiver wire pickup a moot player for fantasy playoffs.
- Packers RB James Starks (knee, ankle) was not able to finish the game and one can assume he aggravated some part of the injury as it was still a game heading into the second-half.
- Lions RB Jahvid Best (concussion) is out with Kevin Smith seeing the start this week. He's a No. 2 fantasy back this week. Maurice Morris will back him up, but has little fantasy value and can be kept on your bench.
- Packers RB James Starks is active but will share time with Ryan Grant. Grant still has value in larger leagues but how effective Starks will be is the question. The team states if he plays he won't be limited. If true, Starks comes in as a flex-play back this week but he carries risk.