1. Green Bay Packers: Thanksgiving bout with Lions biggest test since Week One.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Harbaugh getting most out of Alex Smith, Crabtree.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers: If Big Ben struggles, all eyes will be on his thumb.
4. New Orleans Saints: Games against the Giants and Lions greet the Saints after a bye.
5. Baltimore Ravens: Finally have their deep threat with rookie Torrey Smith.
6. New England Patriots: On paper, should win out. But that's why they play the games.
7. Houston Texans: Leinart gets golden opportunity to resurrect career.
8. Chicago Bears: Cutler injury drastically changes team's postseason hopes.
9. Detroit Lions: The comeback team of 2011 strikes again with another big second half.
10. New York Giants: Eli has not looked "elite" in past two games.
11. Dallas Cowboys: Games vs. rival Redskins are never easy.
12. Atlanta Falcons: Big day for the big three of Ryan, White and Turner.
13. Cincinnati Bengals: "Calvin Johnson" rule hurts Bengals on non-TD for Gresham.
14. Oakland Raiders: "D" needs to play better if they want to win the AFC West.
15. Denver Broncos: Defense earns more credit than it's getting for turnaround.
16. New York Jets: Criticism for Sanchez increases after Jets get Tebowed.
17. Tennessee Titans: Fans got a sneak peek of Jake Locker, who showed flashes.
18. Philadelphia Eagles: Vince Young, of all people, rallies the Iggles in a must-win game.
19. Buffalo Bills: Injuries have depleted what was once a Cinderella season.
20. Seattle Seahawks: "D" held Steven Jackson to 42 rushing yards, 2.8 yards per carry.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Winslow would like to have that two-point attempt back.
22. San Diego Chargers: Rivers' year of throwing to the other team continues.
23. Cleveland Browns: Goal-line stand, Ogbonnaya's rushing were big positives.
24. Miami Dolphins: Fans must wonder: if only 'Fins played like this to start the season.
25. Kansas City Chiefs: No team has lost as many key starters to injury as K.C.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars: MJD needed to punch it in during game's final seconds.
27. Arizona Cardinals: So much for that QB controversy after three Skelton INTs.
28. Washington Redskins: Skid continues as Shanahan searches for his run game.
29. Minnesota Vikings: Things get even more difficult for Ponder if AP is out.
30. Carolina Panthers: Turnovers remain a big bugaboo for Newton.
31. St. Louis Rams: Sophomore slump in full effect for Bradford.
32. Indianapolis Colts: They should look better after a bye week, right?