About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 20, 2011 @ 3:30 p.m. ET
Byes: Texans, Colts, Saints, Steelers
Here are our fantasy rankings for quarterbacks:
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers vs. Buccaneers
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Chiefs
- Tony Romo, Cowboys at Redskins
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Lions
- Eli Manning, Giants vs. Eagles
- Philip Rivers, Chargers at Bears
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Titans
- Mathew Stafford, Lions vs. Panthers
- Jay Cutler, Bears vs. Chargers
- Carson Palmer, Raiders at Vikings
- Mark Sanchez, Jets at Broncos
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills at Dolphins
- Tavaris Jackson, Seahawks at Rams
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Packers
- Joe Flacco, Ravens vs. Bengals
- Matt Moore, Dolphins vs. Bills
- Matt Hasselbeck, Titans at Falcons
- Tim Tebow, Broncos vs. Jets
- Alex Smith, 49ers vs. Cardinals
- Andy Dalton, Bengals at Ravens
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Seahawks
- Vince Young, Eagles at Giants
- Colt McCoy, Browns vs. Jaguars
- John Skelton, Cardinals at 49ers
- Christian Ponder, Vikings vs. Raiders
- Tyler Palko, Chiefs at Patriots
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars at Browns
- Rex Grossman, Redskins vs. Cowboys
- Michael Vick, Eagles at Giants — INJ (INACTIVE)
- Kevin Kolb, Cardinals at 49ers — INJ (INACTIVE)
Not listed: Peyton Manning, Colts; Matt Cassel, Chiefs
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.