About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 20, 2011 @ 12:35 p.m. ET
Byes: Texans, Colts, Saints, Steelers
Here are our fantasy rankings for placekickers:
- Mason Crosby, Packers vs. Buccaneers
- David Akers, 49ers vs. Cardinals
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots vs. Chiefs
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys at Redskins
- Jason Hanson, Lions vs. Panthers
- Robbie Gould, Bears vs. Chargers
- Matt Bryant, Falcons vs. Titans
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders at Vikings
- Nick Novak, Chargers at Bears
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks at Rams
- Nick Folk, Jets at Broncos
- Billy Cundiff, Ravens vs. Bengals
- Rob Bironas, Titans at Falcons
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants vs. Eagles
- Ryan Longwell, Vikings vs. Raiders
- Phil Dawson, Browns vs. Jaguars
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars at Browns
- Josh Brown, Rams vs. Seahawks
- Mike Nugent, Bengals at Ravens
- Alex Henery, Eagles at Giants
- Olindo Mare, Panthers at Lions
- Shayne Graham Dolphins vs. Bills — DOWN
- Matt Prater, Broncos vs. Jets
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs at Patriots
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers at Packers
- Graham Gano, Redskins vs. Cowboys
- Dave Rayner, Bills at Dolphins
- Jay Feely, Cardinals at 49ers
- Rian Lindell, Bills at Dolphins — INJ
Not listed: Dan Carpenter, Dolphins
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.